Submitted by admin on Sat, 2008-03-15 18:50
A first beta of version 0.9.4 of digiKam, the digital photo download and management application for KDE, has been released. New features include:
- a timeline tab in the left side-bar (see here)
- a calendar view, a "new status-bar indicator to report album icon view filtering status" (see here)
- updated CImg library to the latest stable version, v1.2.7
- Colour themes applied consistently, giving a more professional look when dark themes are used
- There are also bug-fixes; see changelog here.