From Qt Apps:
Version 0.5.4 of QTM, a blogging client for Movable Type, Wordpress and similar systems, has been released. Changes since the last beta:
- Security: no longer outputs passwords to the console when displaying XML-RPC listings
- New feature: now stores titles and targets for auto links
- New feature: ability to clear the console
- Improvement: now does base 64 conversions internally, with progress dialog, rather than the old method of using Qt's built-in converter which blocked the GUI.
- Bug fix: no longer outputs entire encoded file to console when uploading a file (caused crash)
- Bug fix: now detects faults in file upload responses accurately and displays "406" errors on console as HTML code, not as "displayed" HTML
Screenshots here, downloads (source, Ubuntu and Fedora 7 binaries with probable Mac disc image to follow) at Qt Apps as above. Requires Qt 4.1 (4.2 strongly recommended; binaries built with 4.3).