From KDE Dot News:
Version 4.1.2 of KDE, the Qt-based desktop environment for Unix, has been released. This release contains no new features, only bug-fixes, translation updates and optimisations; you can find the full changelog here, but they include:
- Deleting files got a nice 32 times speedup.
- The Kopete Instant Messenger team fixed crashes in the ICQ, Yahoo and Gadu-Gadu protocols.
- Comicbook backend fixes in the document viewer Okular
- Fixes in Gwenview's thumbnailing,
- Various crash fixes in KGpg, the PGP security utility.
See announcement here; info page, with download locations, here. Binaries are already available for Kubuntu (this features in the recently-released beta) and OpenSUSE.